All businesses need some form of bookkeeping whether you’re a small company just starting out or a well-established business but there are hundreds of self-employed bookkeepers and choosing the right one can be difficult. Our friendly staff are here to help. Staying up to date with your figures can be a difficult job, and small businesses can be overwhelmed with the task of bookkeeping. Saracens House strives to help all of its clients whether they are small or medium sized businesses as well as new and expanding companies. Using Saracens House as a bookkeeper has many advantages:
- You can specify how and when you would like your bookkeeping to be done
- We use the most up to date software
- We will agree a fixed monthly fee which will be adhered to
- We will meet you at the Business Centre and discuss in detail all of your requirements
- We understand you may see bookkeeping as a necessary burden
- You will meet the clerical staff that will work on your accounts
For as little as £50 + VAT per month, we will approach your bookkeeping tasks with efficiency and ensure that we meet your deadlines. To find out more email email@example.com. Please call us on 01473 228860 for more information on this service.